Saturday, June 7, 2008

Afternoon

There is the beauty of strength broken by strength and still strong.
A.J.M. Smith

~ I brush her hair, listen as she purrs into the silent room.
Slow, easy strokes accented by my lips on her ears, scalp
and forehead. I give her instructions for her our next
meeting, the terrible, wild thing she will do, while she sits
in the lecture auditorium her eyes on me. For now,
my love
is nude and collared, on her hands and knees collecting
gems I've scattered across our suite. I come up behind
her, my leg encased in thigh-high leather boots firmly
between her thighs, the sight of her vulnerable like this
makes me fear what I will do next...


in this private place
lanced through with the scent of lust
I devour your need


Maria

8 comments:

Beatrice V said...

This a beautiful and inspiring blog Maria, thank you for viiting my page too.

Jane Doe said...

'in this private place
lanced through with the scent of lust
I devour your need'

I love those lines, they are simply sublime.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! I'll be back for more of your writing, I really enjoyed reading your work.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Jane

Maria said...

I am so glad you find this blog
inspiring, and hope to read some
of your inspirations.

Maria said...

Return and indulge.

Anonymous said...

Hi, maria, thanks for your comments lately on my poems.

This piece is so delicate and sensual. At first I thought the object of the narrator's desire was a cat. There is something essentially female about felines.

Maria said...

This is true Maria Cristina, felines - female, cats are truly
our familiar.

Bella said...

oh...how lovely are your words!!

such an inspiration!!

xo!! ~Izabella

Maria said...

As are your words Izabella, I'll
look for your next visit and
to read more of blogs.